What Is Home Health Care?
Home health care is the involvement of trained professionals, in the provision of health care and health-related services, to a patient in the comfort of their own home. As a result, many people can lead healthier, happier and more independent lives. Patient and family education are an important part of home health care. The involvement of the patient and family members in the treatment plan often improves the effectiveness of the plan. All services are provided under the direct supervision of the patient’s doctor.
Services are provided by trained professionals such as:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers
Do I Qualify For Home Health Care Services?
To receive home health care service:
- Patient must be under the care of a physician.
- Physician must decide that the patient needs medical care in their home.
- Patient must require skilled medical care.
- The service needed must be reasonable and necessary.
- Patient must be homebound, meaning leaving the home is a taxing effort requiring assist of another person and assistive devices.
- To see if you are a good candidate for home health care services; Contact Grayson Home Health, Inc. at (580) 745-9470
Why Should I Choose Home Health Care?
- Hospital or Nursing Home stays are shortened or prevented, which reduce health care costs.
- Rehabilitation and independence in familiar surroundings.
- Continuity of care from hospital to home.
- Care is provided by skilled professionals under direction of the patient’s physician.
What Are The Benefits Of Home Health Care?
- Most senior citizens would rather live at home than anywhere else.
- Home care prolongs independence and enhances physical and mental well-being.
- Less expensive than assisted living or nursing homes.
- Home care allows family and friends to participate.
- Families can stay together during trying times.
- Increased morale for patient and families.
- Professional personalized care instead of an institutionalized care setting.
- Patients feel safe and comfort in their own home.
- Home health care improves the quality of life
Why Should I Choose Grayson Home Health, Inc.?
We are an award-winning company, blessed to serve families in Southern Oklahoma. Whether you have just had knee replacement surgery or have been diagnosed with a chronic disease, we are committed to providing you with the highest level of care in the most thoughtful way possible.
- Our specialists have impressive credentials.
- We utilize portable medical technology.
- Our staff is combined of experienced nurses & therapists.
- Grayson Home Health, Inc. conducts respectful interactions.
- We provide the assurance of attentive care.